About Computer Hardware Courses
Computer hardware is an intriguing field of computer science and candidates who seek application careers in this field will have to pursue hardware and networking courses. There are various short-term and long-term courses in this field that candidates can pursue after passing class 12.
These courses comprise various courses related to computer organization, electrical and electronics circuits. Candidates pursuing these courses also learn about the different parts of computers and how they function. The course enables them to figure out and fix hardware and network issues related to computers and other such devices.
Computer Hardware Courses Eligibility Criteria
Certificate, Diploma, and Undergraduate Degree:
- Candidates who have passed their class 12 board exams, can take admission in these programs.
- Admission is done directly to certificate and diploma programs, however, some institutes take a basic test to assess the technical skills of a candidate before offering a seat in the course.
- Admission to the B.Sc. program is either done on the basis of the entrance exam conducted by the respective university or on the basis of class 12 merit.
PG Diploma and Postgraduate Degree:
- Candidates who have completed the undergraduate diploma programs in hardware and networking or any other related program can apply for a postgraduate or advanced diploma in hardware.
- Admission to M.Sc. courses is done on the basis of entrance exams or on the basis of interviews conducted by the respective institutes.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in graduation to apply for M.Sc. courses.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes